Cloud Ctrl Blog
Cloud Ctrl is a multi-cloud service management platform, providing customers with informative insights and financial control of their cloud subscriptions. Help your customers cloud transformation by either providing a managed service where you can manage billing, insights and forecasting on their behalf or provide Cloud Ctrl to your customers directly.
Cloud Ctrl also lets users easily differentiate subscriptions, services, resources and their locations on the dashboard. Custom tagging allows for easy grouping and filtering in views.
We tackled the issues of visibility, a single dashboard for cloud service provider management and the ability to bill across teams or business units first as these were the biggest problems customers have today. Cloud Ctrl has a unique solution for billing and as well as providing a brokering service, customers can actually bring their own Enterprise Agreements, they do not have to purchase their cloud services via Cloud Ctrl, it is a true management platform.
This also means the comparison across cloud providers actually uses your customer’s real “price” data.”
Here at Cloud Ctrl we have an aggressive roadmap which we will deliver on over the next 6 months which will see more than 15 providers added into the platform, the ability for customers to be able provision service and switch these services automatically between cloud providers, and a one of a kind “real time” multi-cloud auditing system.We want you to be part of our journey….contact us today to find out how.
http://cloudctrl.com.au/enquire/ and enter Reseller Partner in the subject line.
Our value add:
- One place to Manage, Monitor, Analyse and Switch Cloud Resources
- Auditable, usage-based cloud billing for multi-tenant environments
- Self-service cloud financial portal
- Easy installation, rapid setup, and a light footprint- you and your customers can be up and running in under 5 minutes
Benefits to you:
- A competitive advantage with an industry-leading cloud financial management solution
- Meet RFP requirements for chargeback and cloud billing
- Distributor and LAR relationships to assist with licensing
- Strong Vendor Relationships
- Deliver a true managed service to your customers
- Quick install and free trial periods for your customers
- Initial training and Best Practice Workshop
- Tiered Program Bronze, Silver and Gold based on re-sell rates
- An experienced vendor/ alliance manager
- *Logo and internal rights useage
- *Working with you to wrap services around Cloud Ctrl for your customers
- *Joint Marketing Campaigns
- Note: Points marked with a * are subject to your partner Tier
For more information:
Price Explorer enables cloud customers to chart their cloud journey before they spend a cent – explore the possibilities and MINIMISE their CONSUMPTION spend!
Cloud Ctrl continue to listen to their customers providing them with a technology platform that enables them to manage, monitor, analyse and switch their cloud resources! The latest feature release is called Price Explorer.
Price Explorer enables customers to model workload or service costs based on a user defined and populated template, on a single provider or multiple cloud providers.
Users can view cost increases by specific workload or compare templates defined between a single provider or multiple providers to review the real cost impact of implementing or changing a services specification. In the coming weeks, Cloud Ctrl will also extend price explorer to include the ability to download your Cloud Providers price books along with adding in additional services and providers to the platform.
In the coming weeks Cloud Ctrl will also extend price explorer to include the ability to download your Cloud Providers price books along with adding in additional services and providers to the platform.
Trial Cloud Ctrl for Free today www.cloudctrl.com.au
Well done Microsoft donating a $1 billion in cloud computing resources over the next 3 years to 70,000 non-profits and NGOs. SixPivot will have an exciting announcement on how we plan to help Australian based charities in line with initiatives such as this from some of the world’s largest vendors- we might not be able to commit at the same level as Microsoft but we will certainly do what we can – stay tuned! http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2016/01/19/why-we-need-a-public-cloud-for-the-public-good/
There is no doubt that government is moving to cloud services what we see today is just the beginning of an evolutionary shift. The Australian Commonwealth “spends about AU$5 billion per year on IT, so spending AU$30 million on cloud computing is only a start”. For those building products who still believe that government is reluctant to embrace the cloud and SaaS evolution think again!